Bartender and Servers personal liability coverage tailor-made to defend and offer indemnity for allegations of over serving is now available through an AM Best Rated A IX carrier through the Servers Insurance Plan, also known as SIP.
We have all heard the stories and may even know a bartender or server who has been personally sued for allegedly “over serving” a patron that leaves an establishment or an event and is involved in an accident, hurting himself or others. This vital coverage is now available to all bartenders and servers for less than a day's wages, in most cases.
This valuable protection provides both indemnity and legal representation within the $100,000.00 limit. While bars and restaurants typically have their own liability insurance to protect themselves from these allegations, you as the bartender or server do not.
- $100,000 personal liability limit with attorneys fees inside
- Carrier A. M. Best Rated A IX
- Legal defense expense within the limit of liability
- Policy is portable
- Offsite coverage permitted
- $250.00 per day for loss wages to attend depositions and trials
- This product is available to all legal aged bartenders and servers and excludes any Casino exposure.